We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create and manage digital
and print designs for our marketing needs. The Senior Graphic Designer’s
responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects
and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a Graphic Designer, you should have extensive
knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have
experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent
Senior Graphic Designer will ensure that the design team promotes the
vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
● Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
● Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
● Reviewing designs before delivery to ensure quality.
● Generating fresh concepts.
● Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
● Liaising with marketing team to ensure deadlines are met.
● Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
● A Graphic Design qualification or similar.
● 1 or more years experience.
● Portfolio with design projects (Dribbble – Behance – Deviant Art).
● Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
● Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and
● A keen eye for visual details.
● Aesthetic skills.
● Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist
to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media
campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media
properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will
result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices
across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile
creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data
collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s
social media practices over time.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
● Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the
company’s brand identity.
● Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media
platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving
customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
● Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
● Communicating with social media followers, including responding to
queries in a timely manner.
● Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending
social influencer events.
● Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and
Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social
media presence and performance.
● Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
● Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing
strategy for optimal results.
● Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social
● Performing other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
● 1 or more years of social media experience including planning and
managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
● Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a
related field (Optional).
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a
thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
● Experience using various analytics software.
● Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (Optional).
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to create motion videos for
our marketing needs. The Motion Designer’s responsibilities include
Illustration, managing all motion design tasks and generating creative
To be successful as a Motion Designer, you should have extensive
knowledge of motion design, plugins, templates and techniques. You
should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns.
Ultimately, an excellent Motion Designer will ensure that the design team
promotes the vision of the company through high-quality motion content.
Motion Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
● Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
● Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web,
● Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and
● Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic
● Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical
and/or design issues.
● Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion
● Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create
● Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
● Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design
perspectives and ideas.
● Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming
convention and organization of graphics files.
● Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest graphic design
● Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design
Motion Graphic Designer Requirements
● 1-2 years’ experience
● High proficiency in After Effects (and popular plug-ins), Photoshop,
● Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
● A strong eye for typography and layout design is essential
● Bachelor’s Degree in video production, graphic design, or related field
● Experience in Video Editing preferred
● Working knowledge of Cinema4D preferred
● Excellent organizational and communication skills required
We are a full-service marketing advertising agency based in El-Mahalla El-koubra, Egypt.
Join us – we have position for you.